Sunday 29 July 2012

Home & Gift Revisited Part II

As promised here are the images of the other people who exhibited their work at the fair.  Apologies for the quality of the photographs....

Robyn Taylor's beautiful framed illustrations and cards...





Emma Wright's range of special baby gifts.......





My work.... 






Claire A Baker's diverse range of accessories, pictures and homeware.





Kelli Elizabeth Maughan's embroidered jewellery





and last but not least Julie Patterson's gorgeous lighting




and that completes part II, hope you enjoyed having a look at our stand.......  Jaynex



5 comments:

  1. wow, Jayne, it all looks so gorgeous, I wish I could have been there to see it all properly, well done everyone on such a fantastic display!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talented bunch. Just adore your wearable works of art, Jayne. Hopefully lots of good sales and contacts were made.

    LLX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second everything LL has said...your work is divine Jayne. It must have been very inspiring to be amongst such other gorgeous work too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jayne, Thank you very much for your lovely comment! I'm so glad you stopped by, so that I could find you and your gorgeous textile creations. The cream collored piece you had shown at the exhibition as well as the one in your header just take my breath away. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your artwork.
    Have a great weekend :-)!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for such lovely comments it was a really good experience and sharing it with friends and tutors from College. We all learnt a lot and made some good contacts, oh and had a lot of fun!!! Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really do appreciate them.